We are all basically looking for the same thing. We ultimately want to have the most amount of money we possibly can for us and our families.
The goal may be simple, but getting there can be difficult. The Infinite Banking Concept® is the strategy to help you achieve that goal by learning to become your own banker.
Now I can’t explain the entire concept in a few short paragraphs. That’s why we put together the Infinite Banking Tool Kit. It’s full of all kinds of free information – books, videos, podcasts, case studies – so you can learn at your own pace (side note: I highly recommend the book “The Banking Effect” – its free in the tool kit). I can tell you, however, that certain things will leave you with less money than you could otherwise have. You will have less money if you:
- Don’t earn the most interest you can.
- Overpay in taxes.
- Overpay in interest on debt.
- Don’t have access to the dollars you save.
How Infinite Banking Works
Infinite Banking makes sure that you handle all these items correctly. It gives you the one characteristic most financial strategies lack… control.
This is where whole life insurance comes in. By utilizing whole life insurance, you create a unique system that lets you decide what happens. It lets you be your own banker and allow yourself to:
- Earn the most interest you can by earning competitive growth offered by the policy, or better growth offered elsewhere.
- Avoid overpaying in taxes by keeping it tax free.
- Avoid overpaying in interest by not being subject to banks, financial institutions, and more importantly the federal reserve.
- Have access to the dollars you save to pay for the things you need (and the luxuries you don’t).
- Be your own banker by controlling all the money you use.
How To Learn More About Becoming Your Own Banker
We have gathered what we would consider the best information around the web in our Tool Kit. If you want to learn how you can take advantage of this strategy, I have no better recommendation than to watch the videos, listen to the podcasts, and read the books in the tool kit. You’ll be equipped with the information you need to decide for yourself.